What better way to explore the ethnic diversity of New York City than this exclusive history, culture and gastronomy lesson on a varied international bus and walking tour of Brooklyn. Take a trip back in time and around the world and see a part of New York City you probably didn't even know existed!
- 4.5-hour Brooklyn sightseeing, food and cultural tour
- Experience the sights, sounds, tastes and aromas of New York City's most dynamic borough
- Taste a multitude of international cuisines including authentic Italian pizza, cannoli, Polish delicacies, a Cuban sandwich and more
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- Travel in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Transport by climate-controlled bus
- Native New Yorker guide
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Much of this tour takes place on a comfortable temperature-controlled bus. While there is walking in each of the neighborhoods, this tour is comfortable even during the colder months
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring child seats for all children under 6 years. These will not be supplied on the tour
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information - Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Departure point- Tour departs in front of the Cornelia Street Cafe, Greenwich Village
Departure time - 11am
Duration - 4.5 hrs
Return details - Returns to original departure point at approximately 3pm