The Hamburg European Open welcomes 32 top singles players and 16 doubles teams to the summer clay-court event as one of the 13 ATP Tour 500 stops. The tournament is held in the heart of Hamburg at the Rothenbaum Tennis Center, which features a retractable roof stadium.
How to Arrive:
- Arrival by public transport: The tournament grounds are located near the city centre and the Aussenalster. The stadium is located right at the Hallerstrasse stop (it can be reached via the underground line U1 and the bus lines 115, 34, and 605).
- Arrival by bike: The most environmentally friendly way to travel is of course by bike! As in 2019, a bicycle station will be installed at the main entrance to the Rothenbaum Stadium. All bikes can be parked there conveniently and securely.
- Arrival from Hamburg Airport: Take bus line 110 to the Ohlsdorf stop and change there to the underground line U1 in the direction of Grosshansdorf/Ohlstedt to the U Hallerstrasse stop.
- Arrival from the main train station: Take the underground line U1 in the direction of Ochsenzoll/Norderstedt Mitte and get off at the U Hallerstrasse stop.
- Parking: The event site does NOT provide parking. Unfortunately, the parking spaces around the tennis court are very limited. We recommend that you use public transport.
- Taxi: The nearest taxi stand is located directly at the entrance to the U1 underground line at Rothenbaumchaussee.